I have broken well over 14 bones in my life, some of the fractures have been severe and others hairline. I know when I've broken a bone and how badly before even seeing a Dr. for fingers or toes I don't even bother anymore. Is there anybody else here that is going through anything similar?
ShiksaIncognita ShiksaIncognita 41-45, F 3 Answers Jan 20 in Health

I read a book about a family with a little girl with brittle bones. What a sad sad disease that is. To be fearful of every move.

Best Answer

My 7-year-old cousin has the same thing. It is a brittle bone disease where your bones break easily. He is very short, and he cannot walk on his own. He has to have a walker or wheelchair to maneuver around. The only cure for my cousin's case is to have metal rods surgically inserted into his bones. I think he's already had some surgery for rods but I'm not entirely too sure. And like Serenitree said, it's a very sad disease, especially if you have to be fearful over every move you make. God bless you.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your answer. I suppose what I am dealing with is minor your cousin. I hope all goes well for him. ((hugs))

Best Answer

Yes but I've never met anyone with it. I'm sorry. *hugs*

Best Answer