CompletelyLostAndTired CompletelyLostAndTired 26-30, F 9 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in Personality Disorder

I do

Best Answer

Are you on meds for it?

Best Answer

On meds for depression.....it evens my imbalance

Best Answer

Yes i do and it pains me because iam so different from all the others and so rejected by many because i am also socially in adept

Best Answer

You're not alone

Best Answer

I am alone and have always been so yes i know there is my family but that in my universe is not enough because the pain and sadness torment me

Best Answer

Trust me i know. Its difficult dealing with this. No one ever seems like they understand

Best Answer

I dont suffer from BPD but I grew up around it. My mother has BPD. Growing up I thought all parents were entirely volitile. It wasn't until I moved out for college that I saw another picture.

Best Answer

No, but (excuse my ignorance) is it weird that I would like to experience it? I've always wanted to know what it feels like to have some of those types of disorders, just so I could understand what other people go through a bit better.

Best Answer

No but my cousin does im pretty familiar with it.

Best Answer

Its driving me crazy

Best Answer

I am not sure what meds he takes for it, but i have terrible anxiety and depression, and im pretty sure those meds help for that too. Xanax and an Nortirptyline work for me quite well.

Best Answer

Im on prozac and saroquil and they suck

Best Answer

Yeah Prozac is lame. In my opinion all ssri's are useless, prozac zoloft none work. Maybe ask your doc about the Newer ones the SNris. Maybe even a benzo in my opinion they solve every type of mental disorder. Is Seroquil a anti Psychotic? Maybe not right for your dissorder.

Best Answer

just diagnosed today.

Best Answer