loveandlighttoall loveandlighttoall 36-40, F 5 Answers Apr 16 in Community

I don't trust anyone fully, no, and as for coping I just take my mind off it when the thought creeps up. I immediately go do something like exercise, play a video game, etc. Going to therapy helps a bit too.

Best Answer

Thank you I don't feel so alone hearing this. Do you trust your therapist though?

Best Answer

Not really to be honest, but I figure if I'm gonna TRY to trust someone, it should be a seemingly good-natured therapist. I really do constantly question his comments, but forcing myself to focus on optimistic thoughts puts the doubt at bay for a while. Baby steps are the way to go.

Best Answer

So true. Thanks for replying. Every little bit of support is a huge help. Wishing you happiness.

Best Answer

Very welcome and good tidings to you as well!

Best Answer

agreed!-.^/

Best Answer

I just keep on keeping on and, no, I am incapable of trusting fully.

Best Answer

I hope that one day it is possible for you to trust someone, anyone completely... just as I hope that for myself :)

Best Answer

*sigh* It would be nice, but I am not expecting it anymore. I hope you find it, though.

Best Answer

I log on to EP to cope with some anxiety. And I suppress the rest into the back of my mind.

Best Answer

This site is such a blessing!

Best Answer

Marijuana and no.

Best Answer

I mediated with marijuana for over 20 years. Now it makes me paranoid :( what the heck is that about, eh?!? Now I have no idea what to do! Be well :)

Best Answer

no, ive better **** than anxiety probs-_-/

Best Answer

Huh?!? :)

Best Answer

Best Answer