If so do you you know of anything? Do you know of knowledge being suppressed for one reason or another? Knowledge that pop culture is unable to accept or understand? Anything that will give insight into this? I AM MOST INTERESTED IN KNOWLEDGE PERTAINING TO HOW WE CONTROL/USE OUR MINDS AND POTENTIAL TOOLS/STRATEGIES FOR BETTER SELF AWARENESS AND PERSONAL WELL BEING. ALSO KNOWLEDGE THAT MAY GIVE US A DIFFERENT UNDERSTANDING OF OUR MIND SO WE CAN USE THAT FOR SELF IMPROVEMENT. Thanks all for your answers. Please don't respond if you don't have anything useful to say.
BrainFart4Life BrainFart4Life 22-25, M 6 Answers Apr 22, 2012

Stop talking. My mind cant handle this.

Best Answer

Yeah...we all have psychic capability , it's like the human body...some are stronger than others. Unfortunately it is not accurate enough and occur frequent enough to be reliable. Haven't you ever done something you wish you hadn't and had a bad feeling about it beforehand? Or knew that was going to happen ..before it did.

Best Answer

Sure but I'm looking for things that are understood but not well known. Many Advancements in the overall understanding of in any area is not well known until the next generation.

Best Answer

Why do my ads on the sidebars suddenly say stuff about brainwaves? Google is everywhere, friends...EVERYWHERE......................................anyway, you should ask a child. They use much more of their brain cells than adults do.

Best Answer

i believe you are on to something lol, i major in psychology, i think its amazing how the brain works!

Best Answer

Lol, me too! I only recently became fascinated in the subject because of the little I learned about the quantum sciences. It opened a whole new way of thinking for me.

Best Answer

yes it really does open your mind up to all the possibilities that one posses with the power of your brain, only how to use it is the question how to reach that part

Best Answer