Yes, I do.

Best Answer

A relationship, is a relationship, online or off.

Best Answer

Most definitely.

Best Answer

Yes they do. Doesn't matter how, relationship is indeed a relationship. I used to be in one awhile ago & during that time I never cheated on him though quite a number were sticking up to me. But he broke up anyway. Maybe guys really do need the physicality thingy.

Best Answer

Yeah, and they are just as painful.... :(

Best Answer

No I mean like over EP

Best Answer

Helps is you know them in reality

Best Answer

Fair point, but I don't think you can properly say you love someone if you have never met them

Best Answer

They are real relationships, they are just a different kind of relationship.

Best Answer

Thank you my point exactly

Best Answer

My relationship is difficult in that I only see him on weekends because of work and school. Most of our interaction is on the internet. If it works for you, tell the rest of the world to shut up.

Best Answer

I do, why would they not? Its you and another person. Just because they are far away from you, does not make it any different, besides the fact that you only see each other every so often. Aside from the distance, what is different than other relationships? Nothing really.

Best Answer