reasonseasonlifetime reasonseasonlifetime 26-30, F 8 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Image & Weight

All that stuff is just mild laxatives. It works for water weight, but water weight fluctuates all the time. I guess they can be a good way of "starting up" your digestive system in the morning. I personally love coffee and tea in all their many forms, but I don't drink them for weight loss. <br />
I guess it can be added that any caffeine is also a very mild appetite suppressant, but not near enough for the average dieter.

Best Answer

a friend of mine did...............................whatever you do stay near a bathroom and don't mistake that fart for just a fart, she said she would never do that again. It's essentially a laxative.

Best Answer

sounds horrible :/. I have only been reading good reviews about them so far. Just skeptical about trying it

Best Answer

Ewww know I drink a fruit or chocolate peanutbutter shake twice a day with body by vi lost 10 lbs last month want to find out what I'm talkin about go to www.kourtneymiller.bodybyvi.com

Best Answer

It's not worth your time. Anything that promises quick weight loss, says you don't need to change your diet/exercise, goes against what science and medicine says, and is ridiculously overpriced, is a gimmick. All it is is a fairly mild laxative. And I guess it sort of works as an appetite suppressant in that if your stomach is full from it, you aren't going to eat as much. There is some caffeine in it, which is a diuretic, so any weight loss is water weight. Don't bother with them!

Best Answer

Slimming coffee dosn;t work :/<br />
Green tea does.. :)

Best Answer

yep i have done those even one time when i was young and didnt even need it bc i was too skinny but didnt realize it and i took a tea that was for people to lose weight and i was shaking like crazy and felt aweful

Best Answer

not a tea or a slimming coffee but a herbal pills.. it did work for my sister

Best Answer