mocking mocking 51-55, F 8 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in WTK

Aloe vera

Best Answer

Pl..take your doctor's advice..don't neglect when it is 2nd degree burn..pl...

Best Answer

I won't already have been to the doctor two times. He is giving it another 2 weeks and if it does not heal I will need to have skin graph. But I have been on Antibiotics. Thank you so much for your concern

Best Answer

I pray for your early recovery.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Thank you so much~

Best Answer

not exactly a home remedy, but I read about doctors using potato peels for curing it, just like Napoleon's Doctors used maggots to cure battle wounds.<br />
use potato peels, just keep them on you burns.

Best Answer

Interesting and I just looked it up..Thank you. I have already been to emergency room and have been on antibiotics

Best Answer

Not a great idea to ask for medical advice from strangers. Let your doctor help you with this.

Best Answer

I have already been to the Emergency room and have been on anti-bioltics, After three weeks it sill hurts, Someone told me that honey worked well, so before I tried it I read up and it said that it is good, I agree and would not take advise without looking it up first...Thank you!

Best Answer

Then you need to see your doctor or go back to the ER. They would want to know that you aren't healing.

Best Answer

lidocaine perhaps?

Best Answer

I think you need a prescription for that and I just ran out. But it helped a lot with the stinging. I am looking for something that will ease the pain tonight..Thank you

Best Answer

It is in an aloe sunscreen I use. I actually have it on my desk ( My gloves rip nearly ever day when I test gold and I end up with nasty chemical burns.)
It is at Walmart Equate cooling aloe sunburn relief.

Best Answer

Thank you so much... Will be at Walmart first thing!

Best Answer