mamdo2 mamdo2 36-40, F 17 Answers Apr 27, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

There are plenty of UK women's refuge 'helps' on the internet, take a look (Google) & see what's offered. Alternatively, get all the house locks changed while he's at work one day, & let him find somewhere else!<br />
Don't hesitate to call the police if necessary ... they might not do much coz it's a 'domestic', but that should show him you mean it! Good luck, :-)

Best Answer

Yada, yada, yada. It may be true once in a while, but its become so much cowshit.

Best Answer

Go to your local community centre and they can direct you to saftey and a womens shelter to protect you and your son.

Best Answer

Call a women's outreach center. If none where you live. Call a hospital, they have info. Even a church, they know. Leave pronto.

Best Answer

How is he "abusive?" If he hits you call a shelter. If he yells at you learn to stand up for yourself. If he just says things that are hurtful or that you don't like then grow up. I'm not trying to be mean here but I've seen women who were truly abused that needed help and I've seen women work very hard to portray themselves as victims. I would need moe info to know which you are (ps if you are the latter I don't expect to hear back because you won't want to hear anything outside your rationalizations).

Best Answer

You just need to get out of there. Pack your stuff, take all the money you've got on you, and go. Do you have any family you can stay with? Could you afford to stay at a hotel for a few days until you can sort things out? Whatever you do, do not tell him where you're going. Once you're out of there, contact the police and tell them about the abuse. I know how bad it can be, because my father was abusive. My mother didn't want to leave him, but it got to the point where we just had to get out of there.

Best Answer

just go shopping and never come back.

Best Answer

Off the top of my head:<br />
1) Get a job<br />
2) Save some money (put it in a bank account or with a trustworthy friend)<br />
3) Go to the social services and talk about your problem discreetly.<br />
4) MOVE to a place for abused women.<br />
You owe it to yourself and your son.<br />
Sending you strength and the love to do it.

Best Answer

many communities have places for abused women to go to. like a abused woman's shelter. they are very secure, have play grounds for the kids, and typically have a system in place to get you on your feet again. check the phone book. good luck

Best Answer

I know there are women's shelters that might be able to help you.

Best Answer

divorce

Best Answer

Find a woman's shelter in your area and reach out to them. Take the boy and go. Do not look back ever. Notify the police of the abuse.<br />
Enough PLAN?

Best Answer

Oh u too? Mines verbally a jerk. We just talked about divorce. Oh, he said he wouldthink about me staying in the house if we proceed with it..huh

Best Answer

?:

Best Answer