Ashley4562 Ashley4562 13-15, F 14 Answers Jun 12, 2012

The "Magic" must be within the Person, Spells, Incantations, Potions, Are just a way of expressing it, not usually Necessary.

Best Answer

This is a spell to help people with attention deficit disorder. It involves not using candles!

You need a chicken, a glass pan, some All Spice... wait, what were we talking about again?

Best Answer

How about one that only requires burning leaf matter?

Best Answer

Self explanatory...

Tail, Tail, Give me a tail, Please if you could, give me a *animal*'s tail

(x3)

By the power of three, mote it be.

(This is permanent without a reversal spell)

(Takes up to 1 month to fully form)

Best Answer

I used to have this black box that you could put stuff in and when you opened it it was gone.

Not a candle in sight.

Best Answer

Think of what you want or need put that immage in your mind and really think and concentrate on that and what you want for 2 days think it over and over in your mind.

For me this has worked... There was a place I use to work and I started thinking about it burning to the ground everytime I drove by or was just thinking back to a bad moment there. A week later we went by and it had burned to the ground... My ex broke up with me I saw something bad happening to him like he lost his job or something to that effect a week later her was cutting some boards with a skill saw. The cord had a nick in it and as he was pulling the cord to him it electrocuted him and the saw went down and cut his knee cap in half... He was a track star in high school. Now he walks with a limp and needs a cane at times... He shouldnt have f**cked me over... I believe I'm a natural witch and my dreams come true also... Your mind is very strong You can do a lot with your mind... Its the envisioning for me I think...

Best Answer

Wow. So, witch or not (cough*not*cough), you're a psychopath...

Best Answer

Maybe so...

Best Answer

koi ledy hai yahan

Best Answer

Hi I want to share this secrect with the people:

Put three candles in the highest place you have at home,

inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. Light

the candles. Ask for three wishes to your guardian angels

ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL.

Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one

impossible wish.

Publish this spell on the third day after you requested

the wishes [by mailing it to another person, posting it

to a usenet newsgroup, or announcing your thanks to the

saints in a newspaper classified ad] and see what happens

on the fourth day...

Thank you.

Best Answer

Hi. Could you possibly re-post this to me please! Quite spooky as I only learnt about those 3 archangels on sunday night. Be very grateful! Thanks.

Best Answer

Draw a cross with chalk on the floor and say "en tuem e coduus" it should help open your mind to new levels of spirituality.

Best Answer

love potion no. 9

Best Answer

I was with you up to no candles

Best Answer