WarriorCatGrl WarriorCatGrl 36-40, F 6 Answers Sep 9, 2011

It's 2011. Stop with the psychic. That was huge in the 19th century cause people didn't know much science or psychology. Anyone with a huge hunk of empathy can ask the right questions and watch your body language and tell you what they think you need to hear. It's a parlor trick like a card trick and once you know how it's done you feel rather foolish. When I was thirty or so all of my friends were going to some psychic cause she knew so much about them. What she actually had was a good detective who went into the car got the registration and looked it all up. She had an earpiece to hear his findings. Now, with the internet they don't even need a detective with access to private files. You already got the best psychic that money can buy--a conscience. Unless you're a sociopath and then you don't even have that. But no sociopath would leave her fate to a psychic.

Best Answer

I used to play with tarrot cards and became schizophrenic and sold my soul. There is nothing good about psychics. Unless you go to a prophet of God who uses the bible for their visions you are barking up the wrong tree. Now I have a few gifts of light that may or may not help you. I can feel the hand of the Lord that blesses me and keeps me from harm or the fragrance of life which is my prayers being heard and I am to speak it sincearly as someone sent by God. No psychic can help you they are from the devil I know because I used to be one and my spirits could never lead me in the right path but God can. Maybe I can use my gifts to help you but I can make no promises they are not my will but Gods.

Best Answer

Find your local Spiritualist church, they will help you find a genuine psychic.

Best Answer

Check out the local Theosophical Society and see if they can recommend anyone.

Best Answer

hey

Best Answer