Yes,your employer should mail your W-2 's to you. And the IRS will mail you the forms to fill out . If you need a form to fill out , go to the IRS website , browse around and find 'form' and download and print the one that fits your money situation . You can also download and print instructions on how to flil tax returns out.

Best Answer

Related Questions