SoulsOfTheTrees SoulsOfTheTrees 16-17, F 6 Answers Jun 19, 2012

LSD.......

Best Answer

haha I meant a legal and safe way to achieve lucid dreaming.

Best Answer

here's how i did it. just start making a habit of asking yourself if you're dreaming 50 times a day. eventually you will do this without thinking about it. when that time comes it will be so much a part of your mind that you will ask yourself the same thing in your dreams. then practice controlling it from there.

Best Answer

and it WILL take more than a week

Best Answer

Lucid dreaming can take weeks to achieve, but why? I know some people use it as part of their therapy, but it has questionable merit in most cases.<br />
It is also toying with your natural sleep cycles and rhythms. Studies have shown that sleep deprivation can result in irreversible alterations in the brains function, leading to chronic depression and insomnia. <br />
I would encourage you to stick with a dream journal and dream interpretation. To venture beyond that has limited benefit for most people and potential drastic side effects.

Best Answer

I was told by a friend, that (this is probably misspelled) chantex, the drug to help you stop smoking. evidently its a possible and frequent side effect

Best Answer

why do you want it?

Best Answer

a lucid dream means you are aware that you are dreaming. when you can do this, you are able to control everything. like a god

Best Answer

i most of the time always aware that i'm dreaming.. i thought everybody does.

Best Answer

no, its pretty uncommon. most people have to practice for months to be able to do it

Best Answer

Really? awesome... can you?

Best Answer

yea but it took practice, now i can fly or change my environment to anything to want it to be.

Best Answer

Cool :)

Best Answer