shockme shockme 46-50, M 7 Answers Dec 31, 2010

cut the neck from a sock you dont care about, fold it 3 times, measure to your desired length, and with needle and thread, sow the two ends together very tightly.

if done properly, it can be worn comfortable for days. you can also shower with it on.

Best Answer

I've used the wrist strap from a Wii remote before. It worked well...

Best Answer

i once made a **** ring with a shoe lace, and that was AFTER i inserted my dong in my wifes luv hole, but the edge of the lace pricked her vaginal lips bad, and that was the end of my adventures for a month with her !!

Best Answer

Do you have a problem going to an adult store?

The ones from the hardware store work well. It will come off when you lose your erection. If you can't loose your erection I can't imagine needing the ring.

This from personal experience. I've never found anything else that was comfortable.

Best Answer

Hose clamp.

Best Answer

ouch! where's my screwdriver?

Best Answer

try those velcro strips that are sold to bundle cables and wires, you can find them in the office supply stores

Best Answer

Hey! That might work! Great idea!

Best Answer

yea, find a pocketbook with hoops in the straps. works good enough if you can find one to fit and there are metal rings at hardware stores several sizes of those should be available. lol not really an "at home" solution but at least you are not ordering one or going to a shop.

Best Answer

Thanks for the suggestion! I was thinking more along the lines of a flexible one. Metal kind of scares me. What if you need it off, and it wont come off? At least a rubbery one could be cut off. I heard elastic bands are not safe to use.

Best Answer