MsEmiA89 MsEmiA89 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Community

Don't know about that but it can lead to hepatitis and a brain aneurysm. That's what killed my brother. Stay away from that crap.

Best Answer

Don't have to tell me twice. Never been interested in touching it myself

Best Answer

If not directly, then more likely through the kinds of stresses it causes on a person's body... which would cause sterility issues. but it would depend on how deep into their addiction they were, and whether they took other drugs

Best Answer

No. The millions and millions of ***** are constantly getting created and dying. However, it can cause birth defects in the ***** cells that're created whilst the body has meth or the effects of meth inside of it.<br />
It can affect fertility in a negative way with women, though, since eggs don't grow back nearly as fast, and sits in one spot.<br />
It can negatively affect libido in both sexes, as well.<br />
Honestly? I've done meth. I was addicted to it when I was 19. It was bad. Not as bad as The Year of Heroin, but still bad. If you or someone you love is on meth, seek help. The long term effects are bad.

Best Answer

I'm not worried about my fertility. I've never done it. He has been clean for over five years now.

Best Answer

let's hope so...no more meth monkeys jumping in the bed!! "meth" is known to make people horny...and they tend to f*** a lot...maybe it runs out of spermies...or maybe...it does...doesn't marijuana lower ***** count...?? I think the gonorrhea they catch from f***ing anything and everything is what sterilizes them...

Best Answer

Wow way innapropriate...and childish at that. People make mistakes but its how they correct them that make them who they r. He isn't a meth monkey. Infact he is a better man than most and you should be ashamed of yourself for judging people in the ugliest way possible. Because u don't know them.

Best Answer

sarcasm...escapes you...and my brother is a recovered meth addict...and I used to work in a place that dealt with this issue...on the regular...the answer is no not necessarily, but yes they tend to have lots of unprotected sex with various partners and some contract diseases that lead to sterility when not treated...my ex brother in law was an avid user and cleaned himself up and has 5 kids...post-use...so there's a good example of a positive turn around...however...living in a south western border state...meth is a huge problem and I have cousins and aunts and friends that are really messed up because of it...I have seen lots of lives ruined because of it...meth is a problem! contrary to popular opinion, substance abuse is not a victimless crime...good for him that he got cleaned up and may he stay clean...

Best Answer

god i hope so - anyone stupid enough to do meth should not be breeding

Best Answer

Everyone makes mistakes, and most everyone hits rock bottom at some point. Open your perspective once in a while, hm?

Best Answer

Meth ***** up everything. I'm sure it strips libido, so they might as well be!

Best Answer

My fiance did it for about two years before we were together...we have been together five... and we r thinking of startinf a family. I have heard rumores it could. But idk. Its a nasty drug

Best Answer

Yep. I am sure you can get a firtility test done to check that his loads are still healthy. Might be a good investment for your family.

Best Answer