I accidentally pressed "like" for facebook instead of the one for this site, It instantly posted on my facebook page and I about shat myself. Thankfully it was 3am and no one was on. Is there a way to unlink it? I don't like that the option is right there, I really dont want anyone to know about this site.
ClownieFreak ClownieFreak 26-30, F 3 Answers Apr 21, 2012

You should probably use different email addresses (I have at least 3) for certain sites in the future. I find this a very helpfull way to avoid crap like that from happening.

Best Answer

After trying everything, I finally changed the adress that I use for this site. now if i accidently press the like button it tells me that i need to sign into facebook with that email (which doesnt exist), so no more surprise posts. YAY!! thank you... and i already had three email addresses.. but didnt even think to use them for this, haha..

Best Answer

delete your facebook account.

Best Answer