I accidentally pressed "like" for facebook instead of the one for this site, It instantly posted on my facebook page and I about shat myself. Thankfully it was 3am and no one was on. Is there a way to unlink it? I don't like that the option is right there, I really dont want anyone to know about this site.
ClownieFreak ClownieFreak 26-30, F 3 Answers Apr 21, 2012

You should probably use different email addresses (I have at least 3) for certain sites in the future. I find this a very helpfull way to avoid crap like that from happening.

Best Answer

After trying everything, I finally changed the adress that I use for this site. now if i accidently press the like button it tells me that i need to sign into facebook with that email (which doesnt exist), so no more surprise posts. YAY!! thank you... and i already had three email addresses.. but didnt even think to use them for this, haha..

Best Answer

there should be an option under your account on facebook to unlink from said sites...

Best Answer

thanks I'll look into that.

Best Answer

I didnt have anything liked, and there wasnt any setting that i could find that would work. But thank you for mentioning this, I changed many options on facebook... like not getting a hundred emails a day now and not letting people tag me in photos... so thank you very much.

Best Answer

your most welcome :)

Best Answer

delete your facebook account.

Best Answer