So today I told my boyfriend about my problem. I'm assuming he has it as well since we have unprotected sex. So telling him was nerve racking and scary for me but despite my fears he was totally supportive and said this doesn't change his love for me. I'm so thankful for him and to God for placing him in my life and giving me the strength to tell him and giving me the strength to fight this disease. Feeling very grateful and feeling relieved after telling him. God bless ❤️

www.hsvbuddies.com Herpes Dating Support Community

Best Answer

Oh yes, millions of them cos I spend my days searching for herpes sites.. NOT.

Best Answer

http://www.herpes.org.uk/<br />
I just googled it and it is an official site, so you should get whatever info you need from there.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I really appreciate your answer to my question. It's funny how there r so many narrow minded people out there. They just asume it was me sleeping round....Never thought that just maybe I'm doing a report on it or maybe my partner for years slept with a prostitute while I was pregnant......

Best Answer