I heard blogging can help you gain extra income, like I don't know if this site still does it but I know "ehow" and "howstuffworks" (not really sure if how stuff works did it) but I know ehow in the past had this thing where you can write articles and it was a get paid per click on your article. Does anyone have or have tried these methods? Can anyone actually gain employment from that?
christfukk christfukk 26-30, F 5 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Hobbies

You can make money online through companies like Avon...let me know if you want to talk about doing this.

Best Answer

@magic
I cant say for sure I will 100% do it because I have to get all the information but I'll check it out. They got a website?

Best Answer

webcams?

Best Answer

especially given that she "f's everything she kills" (according to her avatar) it might prove to be interesting and lucrative.

Best Answer

@KingofSwords I admire your humor but I am serious about my future. I'm the one who is poor and I am trying to turn things around for myself. So since your not going to make money for me name some legit sites that can help me. If not don't answer.

Best Answer

@TheOne
LOL nahhh Im not that type of girl, I always think to myself, if you could make a lot of cash that way as a woman, everyone would be doing it that way.

Best Answer

Do you not yet understand what people are saying. There are NO legit sites that offer you ways to make money without simply being a vassal of theirs. Get it yet?

Best Answer

@pegasuss
Yes I get it but you don't have to be mean when I am trying to turn my life around, it was JUST a question, either people have advice on it or they don't. And my avatar is used with humor, but this wasn't a humor question lol, it was a serious one. If I can figure out how to make extra income, than why not? I KNOW people make money blogging, I know this for sure, but with so many scams out there you never know which ones these days thus why I asked the question. And people do earn a lot of money blogging but since I know I wouldn't earn that much its still good for extra "babysitting" cash is what I call it (I have a job by the way, in which I break my back doing minimum wage at 7.25 an hour, literally working my life away) so yes I do honest work, but I am looking for extra cash also because this minimum wage thing is getting kinda old as I get older I find I need more and more things. I am literally working my life away. So yes, I hope you find the time to understand why I got upset at your response. Sorry am having a bad day.

Best Answer

You are serious about your future? A person is only able to tend to the here and now-- to ask others who are spending their time doing this Q and A thing How you can make money online is going to be a time waster. Use the mobile or computer youhave as.a.tool-- to sell things, or offer service--painting, cleaning, writing music, authoring articles, steamship operation instruction, the list does on !

Best Answer

Oh give me a break, at least I try to do something good by asking others advice, it could be worse, I could drink heavily or do drugs or pop out babies that I don't care about, of all the bad things in this world and you choose to criticize me for asking for help? Yeah ok, I hope that works well for you. I will keep trying to make my life better despite what pessimistic people try to say or do :) thanks for your input though!

Best Answer

:) i love ep drama

Best Answer

If you were serious, then you wouldn't be so rude. If you are looking to make a quick buck, there are many ways one can do so but of course, there is a sucker born every minute. I have a bridge I'd like to sell you. Good luck.

Best Answer

Kingofswords
no one ever said anything about making a quick buck you are responding due to your own assumptions and refuse to say anything nice at all about what I was asking. Again there are people who do make livings and nice ones at that, I am not going to apologize for wanting something better, at the end of the day you are not going to support me, so its idiotic to assume such things about an individual (I pay for all of my things by the way, even if its just barely scraping by) so don't assume so much thanks! And again I hope you don't do that to someone else, I would hate for someone to be burdened with your kind of attitude and being plain nasty to people, an at 56 years of age also nonetheless, I really hope to not turn out like you if I make it to 50.

Best Answer

"there is a sucker born every minute"
Well aren't you the little narcissist? Just because someone is a sucker doesn't mean no one deserves your unkindness, and I say that to anybody, there has been older women preyed upon with that sort of thing, they don't deserve it. I really hope life treats you well from here on out, I suspect it hasn't gone well for you with such a negative outlook on life....
as I said there are people with legit careers doing so, obviously your not one of them and obviously you have no experience you cannot tell me anything worthwhile then by dehumanizing me and telling me that my question isn't serious so it doesn't deserve serious answers, please do me a favor and don't treat anybody like that in the future.

Best Answer

Oh sure. They re so common it's just a matter of picking your desired income level. To make money blogging you have to be well known and have plenty current, pertinenet and interesting to say? I don't think you make the grade.

Best Answer

@pegasuss
insulting is not going to change my current bind I'm in. Please stay away from answering smart a$$ responses to a serious question as you may not have a life but I do ;) Thanks.

Best Answer

Plus you insulting me makes me think you have nothing smart to say, because you didn't even answer my question, you just got sarcastic, so you obviously don't have the mind to actually make a valid response.

Best Answer

Actually I do have a life. One that I catered for before leaving the work force by working hard towards my goal. So I do not need to be gullible enough to believe there are legit sites telling you how to make money. If they made money, why would they tell anyone else? Use logic mate. Such sites just want you to be part of their plan, whatever it may be.
You can make money through the internet, but you need to come up with the idea. Such as personal counselling on an area you are expert in. There was no insult in what I wrote. Someone using an acavatar that says what yours does is clearly not that inclined to being athe sort of person others will listen to, that's what I was alluding to.

Best Answer

Again, I didn't insult you at all. It's your avatar that attracts ire mate. And I did tell you the answer to your question. You just didn't understand the sarcasm. I wish you well in your endeavours but I really think it has to be an original idea, not someone else's.

Best Answer