goldilks goldilks 46-50, F 8 Answers May 23, 2011

**raises hand** ME! I have my troubles, but I definitely think my life improved after 50. I finally got rid of my ex who made my life miserable.... I live with the man of my dreams and couldnt be happier...... my grandchildren are a delight to my soul....... I've found wonderful friends here on EP that enrich my life daily..... life is good.

Best Answer

I began to calm down and stop being afraid and worrying about stuff I had no control over. None of that ever worked to make me happy or fix things. A waste of time. Now nothing and noone scares me except the possibility of serious illness. Oh, and psychopaths with weapons. That's it. A lot of people begin to open up their eyes and their minds after 50. Life is good in spite of the suffering which is inevitable.

Best Answer

I got smarter.

Best Answer

It's cool it really is, I mean you feel the ageing process probably kick in around 51 and if you go with the flow it has alot of gifts in it...like my eyesight "failing" well I think it's just changing because I can see energy more clearly and the spaces in between the energy ! vision is ever so slowly dissolving into light and my hearing going, no it's just I am listening to something else...oh and the hot flashes? genius way to burn off the past and rise from the ashes...it's a process, this age thing, and one of the mysteries of life, so cool to be finally over the hump of the ego and settling into spirit, yes it's more spiritual and much more accepting, embrace it

Best Answer

Vanity is lost about then, it's kind of wonderful in a way

Best Answer

i lost my leg at 50, and i would not trade my life for anybody's right now

Best Answer