Laffalott Laffalott 22-25, F 10 Answers Feb 26 in Health

Are you really creating it, or is it ba<x>sed on reality? Who knows what little positives or negatives are having that huge input.<br />
Like my neighbour who is a hundred and lives by himself says. "my outlook is not to my credit, I was blessed with the right things happening at the right time, which I am not even conscious off"<br />
I understand your thought though. :)

Best Answer

Yes...we are really creating it! Were all energy so if we can create babies we can create a new job opportunity in our life or a new pair of shoes or a new friend or a new body (im not sayin it like its magic like poof you look like a model) we are still physical beings so we have to do physical things to create what we want but we can do it and we do it anyways whether we know it or not

Best Answer

I understand and understand other posters answers.

Keep that thought and you should do well.

Best Answer

I am doing well...thank you for good intentions! 😊 you keep on feeling good and doing good and you'll be just fine👌

Best Answer

Interesting semantics, their own reality only intersects your own reality in moments of mutually inclusive perception...

Best Answer

Haha wow...thats amazing....you guys need to look up Abraham hicks, Ask and it is Given(If you don't get it, you're not ready (:

Best Answer

We can alter our own reality, not create it.

Best Answer

Nope we can create...were always creating...whether you know or not

Best Answer

Delusion. You only augment, you cannot create. Imagine me a new color without mixing any of the old ones and then draw it on paper for me and show me. You can't, because neither you nor any other created being can create anything, just alter what is already here and that only within narrow parameters.

It is akin to saying 'nothing is impossible" which is also a lie, many many many things are in fact quite impossible.

Best Answer

In YOU'RE reality you can believe that all you want 😉

Best Answer

How childish, there is only one reality and we are all in it together.

Best Answer

Ok...have a good day✌️

Best Answer

You too

Best Answer

How do you do that?

Best Answer

collapsing waveforms yo

Best Answer

Just you.

Best Answer

I created this one. I also died for your sins, Laffa.

Best Answer

Haha thank you 😉

Best Answer

Nope, I've dropped acid too.

Best Answer