Anonymous67 Anonymous67 18-21, F 12 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Community

The quality of life for the inmates will vary between prisons. There are a lot of prison stories on the internet, most of them make paint a picture that is really grim, but not in the ways that people imagine or is the stereotype. Your typical prison gym or cafeteria environment, as depicted by movies, is pretty rare. Prison rape happens but is not exactly an epidemic. I read the story of one guy (which looked genuine, but I can't be sure) where when the guards would move inmates around they would put some in solitary confinement temporarily. He was either forgotten or put in there for longer than he should be, so he had a major panic attack in there and so was left in there for an even longer period of time for not doing his confinement time properly.

Best Answer

Watch Louis' documentaries:<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px2kTQKZaSU <br />
I couldn't imagine anything worse!

Best Answer

It is a hell hole and nobody comes out a better person . <br />
Yeah it's that bad and those who think it's a walk in park obviously haven't been .

Best Answer

Would a homeless person be better off on the streets or in jail?

Best Answer

Well it depends on the person and how homeless they are .

Best Answer

Yes,its bad and theres more to it than having your liberty taken away.The places really do carry a heavy,oppressive aura inside.Look from the outside,not a pretty sight ever,then imagine what you see as concentrated in spirit inside.Evil.

Best Answer

Sometimes I think that I want to go to prison, and if I asked a copper to lock me up, he'd say no. So I have to go and break the law for you to put me in prison? They can't even lock you up if you physically tell them that you're going to go and break the law.

Best Answer

Sometimes I think about it too like just to see what it's like.

Best Answer

my husband was in prison for 2 years... but this was back in the 80s so im sure its gotten a lot worse now. <br />
and my uncle was there for 8 years got out about 7 years ago, he doesnt talk about it...<br />
its not a place you would want to go....

Best Answer

I just see prison as hitting rock bottom in life but that's just my opinion but the reason why I wanted to know what it was like in there is just to know what is rock bottom really? I mean is there somewhere else you could end up that's worse than jail?

Best Answer

I spent 2 weeks in a county jail for a DUI, it was boring more than anything else. I dont know what prisons are like though

Best Answer

Do you get food? Like a sufficient amount so your not still hungry afterwards?

Best Answer

Yeah. As much food as youd want. Well, most of it couldve passed for food

Best Answer

Watch Bad Girls lol

Best Answer

Is it a documentary on prison?

Best Answer

Yeah thats right

Best Answer