EP stays pretty quiet about the details of why someone was removed. They view it as a private thing not to be discussed publicly. <br />
Like others have said, peza said some controversial things and other things that members may have found insulting/offensive. He was probably flagged/reported enough to get removed from the site.

Best Answer

I have to believe banning someone isn't arbitrary. My guess if someone is flagged enough, the admins start following what they write, and if it is objectionable, will ban them.

Best Answer

Right

Best Answer

Right --- there is strength in numbers when it comes to flagging, but a group of flaggers can't just get someone removed for no good reason.

Best Answer

I agree with literature girl. Punishment is not proof of guilt.

Best Answer

iguana -- no, punishment is not proof of guild. But I can guarantee he's been flagged in the past, and flags don't just achieve automatic removal -- they're reviewed by an EP staff member to decide what should be done.

Best Answer

guilt*

Best Answer

Sorry you think that way Literaturegirl. It is only your opinion of me.

Best Answer

Eh, close enough. :P But yeah...EP jail is kind of sad...

Best Answer

He didn't use the litter tray...

Best Answer

I only know that it involved hair curlers and rubber boots.

Best Answer

Thanks, Count. That's helpful :o(

Best Answer

Is it really that big of a mystery? LOL.

Best Answer

Not a mystery for it's own sake. It has been suggested that he didn't deserve this. I am trying to find out the facts. I found the guy funny, but didn't realy know him. I'd hate to think of someone being treated unfairly.

Best Answer

I've heard nasty things about it, and I've also heard that he was "innocent", but considering that people get sent to EP jail all the time, I guess I don't understand the rigamarole. He goes in and out of there like a jack in the box.

Best Answer

I've heard barely anything. But someone I respect says he's innocent. I think he's funny. Life goes on, I suppose.

Best Answer

I've heard a few rumors. <br />
I wouldn't say unless I was sure though.<br />
He does manage to stay in trouble.

Best Answer

Fair enough

Best Answer

He didn't seem THAT controversial. If EP banned him just because he got flagged a lot then that's not fair. I don't consider many of my own viewpoints to be any less radical nor less likely to be flagged by the hyper-sensitive. I don't get it...I have never even been threatened by EP with "EP jail"...is that a real thing, lol?

Best Answer

I don't think he got removed just because a lot of people flagged him. While there is strength in numbers, EP doesn't kick people off for no reason at all. Someone must have made a legitimate complaint about him.

Best Answer

I don't think he got removed just because a lot of people flagged him. While there is strength in numbers, EP doesn't kick people off for no reason at all. Someone must have made a legitimate complaint about him. For someone to flag another user just because they disagree, that is abuse of the flagging system and not a valid reason for the flagged person to be removed. This "EP jail" is when a person isn't allowed to post in certain areas of EP and/or when some of their stories have been removed from public sight.

Best Answer

Who?

Best Answer