I know you get special stockings that help - almost like those socks old people wear on planes to prevent them from getting blood clots from sitting with their legs in the same position for so long. My mom uses them.

Best Answer

I recently heard that sugar makes our blood thick and sluggish- so avoid sugar?

Best Answer

Hmmm, considering these recent question you must be falling apart.

Best Answer

Yes im not having a great time

Best Answer

I've had them since I was little. I just plan on getting the injections or laser treatment. They can disappear instantly

Best Answer

Yeah my mum did that, careful though, hers came back, not as bad mind but they are still a massive problem after spending ALOT of cash!

Best Answer

That sucks, I don't think there is much we can do right now :( I don't care about the moneys tho... I have put tattoos over some. I don't actually let them tattoo over them they are incorporated in.

Best Answer

Keep your weight down, don't smoke and avoid oestrogen which is in some forms of contraception.

Best Answer

Not sure but when I have a medical question I google the heck out it. If I have any question I google the heck out of it. My family comes up with stuff just to have me google it. Wish they had google when I was in school.. I'd of A's it for sure.

Best Answer