Cos I really wanna know why that is ;C
M3rmaid M3rmaid 26-30, F 12 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Hobbies

Lol who knows

Best Answer

Good things and bad things are the way we see it..<br />
if you add me as friend, is it a good thing or a bad thing ;)

Best Answer

Aww I'll be leaning towards the adding you is a good thing, for sure ;9

Best Answer

great.. accepted you

Best Answer

Because bad things happen to everyone no matter how good of a person you are. We have no control over some things.

Best Answer

True babe, but I mean all the evil people, why are they still breathing, yet innocent good people die or get really sick or whatever ;C

Best Answer

Yeah, some things are unexplainable. If bad things only happened to evil people &amp; not good people I'm pretty sure they'll hardly be any evil people coz they'll be fed up with all the bad things happening to them, everyone would be good &amp; the world would be perfect, but sadly, that's not how it works, therefore bad &amp; good things happen to everyone.

Best Answer

Life is very unfair like that... but I think what goes around usually comes around!!!

Best Answer

Yeah, wish that karma train would hurry up for a few people that deserve it in my own life ;C

Best Answer

Oh defo... karmas sooo slow sometimes!!!

Best Answer

Luck can't differentiate between good & bad people unfortunately, & then the bad seem to get rewarded by stupid Civil Rights Laws in the appeal-courts! It's a 'no-win' for the goodies these days!

Best Answer

I know!!!! It's so crap :6

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Good things happen to Every one....... :)

Best Answer

Yeah... But not often enough to those that are good :C

Best Answer

it just seems like that because you are focusing on the negative

Best Answer

I just mean like all the people who do bad things continuously like what happened to that boy who got kidnapped and murdered when all he was doing was waiting for the bus it's just so unfair :C I want that monster who did that to be run over repeatedly by a steam roller :C

Best Answer