Hi, i have penpal friend, but she doesnt understand me when i write to her: Please if you know french, help me translate this answer from me to her. It would REALLY help. I went to swanage for my coursework. we had to collect data from experiments and use them later. Although we were there for work, I wanted to have fun with my friends and enjoy the stunning scenery. Thank you very much!!!
Rozalovebug Rozalovebug 13-15, F 2 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Education

I know a little bit. i'm not sure if it is enough to help, but if you want then i'll give it a try. :)

Best Answer

oh please, i would love for you to try!

Best Answer

okay, what did you want to say?

Best Answer

http://french.about.com/od/lessons/ss/checklist.htm <This is a website that I found where you can learn French. It's a self-study thing but it has been broken down into lessons so that it is easier to understand. If you give it a try you'll probably be able to communicate with your friend better. I hope it helps some. :)

Best Answer