There's an island. All the people who live there are perfect. They are always happy. It is then that immigrated a normal family. They were strange to one a nother. At one point, a normal family learns that all the people of the island are robots
EvilMiracle EvilMiracle 16-17 1 Answer Feb 14 in Hobbies

I think you were high when you dreamed this up. slow down on the drugs babe :)

Best Answer

I don't do drugs, i have to watch it for school

Best Answer

and school didnt tell you the name of it?

Best Answer

They did but no one was listening

Best Answer

haha. well youre ******.

Best Answer

Do you have an idea what it could be?

Best Answer

no im putting the keywords in google and im not finding anything...... what subject was it in?

Best Answer

Whats the name of the movies where people turn out to be robots.?
xoxdork16xox asked 3 years ago
So, i wanted to watch this movie for awhile now but I can't remember the name of the movie. all i remember is that a couple moved to a new town and everything seemed so perfect but later they find out that all the wives in that town were really robots. please help me!

i found this question except what youre describing the movie to be is slightly different. you said it was an island not a town and that everyone on it except for the family (in this case a couple) were robots, not just the wives

Best Answer

But how do i find the name

Best Answer

i messaged you a link to the wiki page of the movie so u can read the plot....

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer