hankygagger hankygagger 41-45, M 9 Answers Mar 12 in Dating & Relationships

I have been gagged with hankys before.

Best Answer

What an eclectic bunch of responses. I think you'll find the right one that knows how to play along. =D

Best Answer

My girlfriend works at Hooters and she loves to wear her long thick scrunch socks around. I always joke about them with her but she had been in a bad mood. She then said she wanted to make sure her handcuffs (she bought for Halloween) work. So I sat in a chair and she cuffed them behind my back and then she took off both her hooter socks and rolled them up. I thought she was just going to throw them in the hamper but instead she crammed them in my mouth (they were so big and thick she didn't need to tape them in). She filmed it with her phone for her co-workers and they are always asking me if I enjoyed it. I will get even lol.

Best Answer

Not me but i bet you do :)

Best Answer

nope, he knows he is in charge, wherever he puts me, I'm staying, I don't need physical restraints to prove that to him or me, that is true power.

Best Answer

Not really. I dont really trust anyone. So if I were to be tied up, I would panic and probably pass out.

Best Answer

get bed rest NOW> GO AWAY.........

Best Answer

Noooo

Best Answer

Yes. These people are called 'hookers' & 'alternative lifestyle enthusiasts'.....

Best Answer