I want a man to **** inside me so bad!! Or even me relieve myself with him inside me :)

Best Answer

I would love to do both with you. Would like my #?

Best Answer

Sorry.

Best Answer

i world love to be your man

Best Answer

My ex and I would pee in each others mouth. We started out sitting on the toilet together. Then I would pee in her *** and her vagina. She loved it when I would **** in her mouth. We were so in love, nothing was unusual or dirty.

Best Answer

Why is she your ex?

Best Answer

We are a couple that is expirimenting with pee sex. I am am the husband and totally enjoy it. She is my wife and is enjoying it more each time

Best Answer

yes. I do it all the time. Sex magnifies by 100. It feels great. I loveeeee when the pee runs out of me. Feels great. Warm sensation down my legs. I would suggest trying right away. I would NEVER go back to just normal after this. Pee is the best way to go.

Best Answer

I love it when a girl will pee on me, or in my mouth, no matter if it is during sex or if she just needs to relieve herself.

Best Answer

I love pee during sex! My pee or hers. I have always wanted to pee inside a ***** but my wife doesn't want me to.

Best Answer

I really enjoy peeing inside a woman during sex as well - I know it feels awesome for them, hot, slippery, and a bit naughty - but it also feels good for me. The idea of it, the wetness, the warmth, and so on.. IMO its is an ultimate closeness.<br />
I also love when she lets go mid-stroke and pees all over me as we make love.. It's even better if she is on top, riding me cow-girl style. :)<br />
we should try it both ways, ok?

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing that. I have my own pee story, but I won't share it, lol. <br />
I will say that I only with someone I love, and honestly feel I have a future. Other than that, I'm always concerned about STD's. ...=)

Best Answer

i have had a girl squirt while she was riding me. As you say the sensation of the hot fluids gushing out is amazing.

Best Answer

Yes! I feel soooo horny after and it is just sensational.

Best Answer

I try to be romantic but my wife she's a jackass

Best Answer

I caught my sister peeing when I was 12 and it made my willy big

Best Answer

As a man, I would like to try to pee in a woman during sex, but my wife is not in to the pee thing at all. I like to watch her pee, but she is so shy about it...

Best Answer

theres nothing hotter then going deep in a women and pushing her to the point of Ecstasy and having her squirt all over my chest and making my sheets soaking wet..dont you agree???

Best Answer

I love to be peeed on any time. Sometimes I me my self, I always do in the shower or bath tub

Best Answer

I'd love it if I could pee in a woman.

Best Answer

Guys dont pee while having sex so stop getting drunk because yal are thinking ur peeing in her but ur not but it is possible for girls to pee on men so **** off drunks u dont know anything

Best Answer

A little bitter are we. Oh you sound a bit drunk yourself

Best Answer

sounds fantastic, would love to try it sometime

Best Answer

Hey,, y pee 'on' for the girls,, but pee 'in' for d boys ??? wtf happened to 'Equal Opportunity' hummm ??

Best Answer

What happened to learning how to spell? Hmmm?

Best Answer

This is an old thread but it came up in a conversation with my sister today.Yes, we're that close that we can discuss anything. I'm the experienced "kinky"one of the two of us but we admitted to each other a couple of years back that we both enjoy pee play. Today we were txting and sending silly memes. It was typo. I'd sent her a funny stack of stickers in a message that looked like one silly meme was peeing on the other that was holding an umbrella. I said soeething about he was peeing on the umbrella guy and inadvertently typed "in the other one" She laughed and said that "being peed in was fun. I've not done that." So we talked a little and I really want to see what the sensation is like. In that we got to the mechanics of it and Id asked in the couple of times she's done this was she on top, under...what? Turns out she was in the shower and under her guy....and had asked for him to. I like outdoor sex and think there and doggy would be more comfy...any suggestions?

Best Answer