When my ex and I used to have sex, I loved it when he peed in me. I love that hot sensation and it made me love him even more, if that sounds weird. People say that guys can't pee when they are erect, and that is not true a bit. Especially with my ex. He would slow down a little and just pee in me and it would get so hot. Sometimes while he was inside of me, we would pee at the same time and I would moan so loud and my legs would start shaking really bad and I orgasmed every time. When he would pee in me, it felt so hot and like we was so close and every stroke of his **** going inside of me would make me shake even more. Sometimes I would cry because it was so great and the best feeling in the world and then he would *** inside of me and just lay on top of each other for a minute and I felt like I was in heaven. It all started one day we were drinking and I had a buzz and I was trying to hold my bladder, but in my head, I just wanted to pee with his **** inside of me. I t
rach69 rach69 26-30, F 29 Answers Aug 17, 2012

I really enjoy peeing inside a woman during sex as well - I know it feels awesome for them, hot, slippery, and a bit naughty - but it also feels good for me. The idea of it, the wetness, the warmth, and so on.. IMO its is an ultimate closeness.<br />
I also love when she lets go mid-stroke and pees all over me as we make love.. It's even better if she is on top, riding me cow-girl style. :)<br />
we should try it both ways, ok?

Best Answer

i have had a girl squirt while she was riding me. As you say the sensation of the hot fluids gushing out is amazing.

Best Answer

I want a man to **** inside me so bad!! Or even me relieve myself with him inside me :)

Best Answer

I would love to do both with you. Would like my #?

Best Answer

Sorry.

Best Answer

We are a couple that is expirimenting with pee sex. I am am the husband and totally enjoy it. She is my wife and is enjoying it more each time

Best Answer

yes. I do it all the time. Sex magnifies by 100. It feels great. I loveeeee when the pee runs out of me. Feels great. Warm sensation down my legs. I would suggest trying right away. I would NEVER go back to just normal after this. Pee is the best way to go.

Best Answer

My ex and I would pee in each others mouth. We started out sitting on the toilet together. Then I would pee in her *** and her vagina. She loved it when I would **** in her mouth. We were so in love, nothing was unusual or dirty.

Best Answer

Why is she your ex?

Best Answer

As a man, I would like to try to pee in a woman during sex, but my wife is not in to the pee thing at all. I like to watch her pee, but she is so shy about it...

Best Answer

I love it when a girl will pee on me, or in my mouth, no matter if it is during sex or if she just needs to relieve herself.

Best Answer

I love pee during sex! My pee or hers. I have always wanted to pee inside a ***** but my wife doesn't want me to.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing that. I have my own pee story, but I won't share it, lol. <br />
I will say that I only with someone I love, and honestly feel I have a future. Other than that, I'm always concerned about STD's. ...=)

Best Answer

I try to be romantic but my wife she's a jackass

Best Answer

I caught my sister peeing when I was 12 and it made my willy big

Best Answer

I love to be peeed on any time. Sometimes I me my self, I always do in the shower or bath tub

Best Answer

I'd love it if I could pee in a woman.

Best Answer

Guys dont pee while having sex so stop getting drunk because yal are thinking ur peeing in her but ur not but it is possible for girls to pee on men so **** off drunks u dont know anything

Best Answer

A little bitter are we. Oh you sound a bit drunk yourself

Best Answer

sounds fantastic, would love to try it sometime

Best Answer

theres nothing hotter then going deep in a women and pushing her to the point of Ecstasy and having her squirt all over my chest and making my sheets soaking wet..dont you agree???

Best Answer

That's interesting. I'd never heard of that before. There's nothing wrong with it, especially since it brings you such powerful *******. I'll have to try it. Thx.

Best Answer

Hey,, y pee 'on' for the girls,, but pee 'in' for d boys ??? wtf happened to 'Equal Opportunity' hummm ??

Best Answer

What happened to learning how to spell? Hmmm?

Best Answer

I always wanted to pee in my wifes ****, but could never do it. I liked it when she peed on my **** and got it wet. It was always so hot.

Best Answer