January is terrible in some ways. It's too hot (here, anyway), I can't take a decent stretch of leave again for another year, people who have managed to stick to their new year's resolutions (so far) act smug and superior, rent goes up, finances are shot to hell after christmas etc... And the whole "fresh start" thing is a bit of an illusion if you're working, because every year is pretty much the same as the one before, if you think about it.<br />
But hey, maybe I'll get my raise at the end of Jan. Then things might look a little better.

Best Answer

I dislike January too. Winter sets in big time and it's such a let down month after all the preparation in December for Christmas. Seems like such a boring month to get through.

Best Answer

January does kinda suck

Best Answer

Sort of six and two threes between Jan and Feb - gotta get myself one of those light box thingys - I get very down at this time of year.

Best Answer

so do i..think its called s.a.d.

Best Answer

Yeah - Seasonally Adjusted Depression, I think. I don't get depressed, I just kind of want to hibernate until the sun comes out again!

Best Answer

yes the worst , I hate the cold and snow

Best Answer

yeah, and while we're at it, I'm not too keen on years ending in 4 either.

Best Answer

I like January because there are special dates...my birthday, for instance :P

Best Answer

thank goodness it has my husbands birthday in it or it would really sinky

Best Answer

yeah its like mondays... lol!

Best Answer