LOL. My sitution is a bit obscure, to say the least. Thankfully I like the bossl it's me ... lol<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I'm currently working for the best boss I have had in my professional life. And I have the best job imaginable. Coupled with the fact that I am married to my dream woman..... I've got it good all over.

Best Answer

I went through 3 bosses at the last job I was at...no, I didn't scare them away as my co-workers have joked with me about. The last boss was not a good boss; I'll just leave it at that. The boss prior to her was just amazing; he was able to relate to everyone well, was truly competent in the field, and had the best communication and influencing skills I have seen.

Best Answer

He's a total disaster. (I'm self-employed. :)

Best Answer

I love her

Best Answer

bosseS.....they're everywhere.......& their sole purpose for existin is to catch you doin somethin wrong.......failin that.........make it up............no, i'm not particularily fond of em

Best Answer

No but my old one was so much fun!

Best Answer