damoinoz damoinoz 36-40, M 13 Answers Aug 21, 2011

I have nothing worth stealing.

Best Answer

Theft is almost like rape in the sense that you are being robbed of something but nowhere as personal.Try not to grow attached to material things because nothing will ever last forever!!!

Best Answer

I'm not sure about the crime rate around here...but I do live beside a pervert who beats his girlfriend and her children and dog. I'm expecting him to kill them all someday...yes he's that bad!

Best Answer

Before I live where I do now, I lived in Tulsa, OK. Now, Tulsa as a whole is a pretty good city compared to some, but we just happened to live in the "ghetto" AKA the North Side. Talk about a nice community. Woke up one night to a riot in front of my house, police shooting off tasers, bean bag guns, and who knows what else. Once that was over with, we went back to sleep and woke up later to someone shooting the neighbor across from mes(terrible grammar, I do apologize) house. Oddly enough, the only thing we ever had stolen was our trash can. And it wasn't just stolen once, but around four or five times. I'm like "Why the hell do they need MY trash can?" Not the car, but the damned trash can! Anyway, what we ended up doing was searching the neighborhood on foot and we just kept bringing it back home.

Best Answer

That would be one disappointed thief if he broke into my house. He'd probably shoot me just because there'd be nothing of value for him.

Best Answer

what, me worry? --alfred e. neumann.<br />
(oh, and what Xuul said.)

Best Answer

I had my CD collection stolen once....<br />
Like 20 years later I still on a rare occasion find myself thinking, "I might put on...doh"

Best Answer

That would royally tick me off.

Best Answer

Can you move?<br />
I can't imagine staying in a place where I felt unsafe. Even if it meant moving to a small town where nothing much happened. I don't understand why folks stay in areas where crime is high.

Best Answer

I didn't think my area was bad but I think crime has risen lately. I have lost everything. They took my collectibles and recently my jewelry. I just give up, what can I do? I made a police report to claim it in my taxes and just move on.

Best Answer

I don't. I refuse to live in fear of things I can easily replace

Best Answer