i wasn't injured,been to the drs many times,i hate painkillers:(
1prettygirl 1prettygirl 31-35, F 13 Answers May 7, 2012

Pot **** the goverment pot relieves the pain and is not addictive the government can kiss my *** along with the big drug company's that pay them

Best Answer

i wish i could,me and pot (with having Bipolar as well)don't mix

Best Answer

its getting harder and harder for me. The pain meds make me throw up. My husband thinks im a damn junkie! Im trying my best to get off of them but of course its not good enough. I guess, to cope i try to focus on my kids. I know they need me. Its really hard because it really messes messes with your head

Best Answer

I have osteoarthritis in my shoulders, knees, and ankles ... live in pain 24/7 , sleep only 2-4 hours in bits at a time ....

I refuse to take painkillers as I read the SIDE EFFECTS and they are worse than my pain ...

So; I just drink my tea and make the best of it ...

Best Answer

I don't know how u do it.it is so frustating,.I was approved for a muscle shoc machine,helps a little ,it contracts your muscles

Best Answer

i have sinus and i get headaches through out spring, summer and winters. i used to live on pain killers but i now i've shifted to relaxation techniques which dont harm your body at all.

Best Answer

have you tried looking into chinese medicine like accupuncture etc ,spa baths could also help , be careful with chemical based painkillers they can become very addictive .

Best Answer

i will look into that!I never thought of that,thank u:)

Best Answer

some people go get acupuncture done. I've heard it can help.

Best Answer

I have the exact same problems- back, neck, and shoulders- and when I do 30 minutes of yoga a day my pain completely disappears. No joke, it's a miracle.

Best Answer

Do you need a shoulder and back rub?

Does that help?

Best Answer

Yeah ,no one will give me a massage,i had a professional one,it hurt bad at first,then it felt better

Best Answer

I just saw on Sunday Morning the tv show that they are going to approve a new back injection that helps the discs regenerate on their own. You probably have this problem in the neck and back. It will be 5 years before it is readily available. They inject two proteins into the back and it pumps up the space between the discs and it gets rid of the pain. Maybe you could go to the internet and look up Sunday Morning and maybe they will have that report.

Best Answer

What's the cause of the pain then ?

Best Answer

i really don't know what happened.The dr's don't know either,i'm so sick of hurting

Best Answer

I just checked on the internet and if you put in Sunday Morning that show will come up and there it is about fixing the back.

Best Answer

Sounds like discs. The golden rule is don't bend , it worked for me.

Best Answer

I live with chronic pain from a car accident 6+ yrs ago. My dr. hasn't put me on "pain killers" but have found some other meds that have helped, but being on disability, I cant always afford to get all my meds. I have experimented with other options, Marijuana took care of the pain, but I hate the "high" feeling. I did find a leagal herb that helped with the pain tremendously it is called kratom. A little goes a long ways, which is a good thing as it is usually sold in very small amounts. I put a little bit in my morning coffee, and the pain dissipated for hours. It did however give my coffee a "grassy" taste. If You try it and it works well for you, you might want to invest in a capsule machine. That is my plan, when I can afford it.

Best Answer