Christina33s Christina33s 41-45, F 12 Answers Jul 7, 2012

i did for a couple of years, but i've stopped. i'd make up enough sourdough to get me through the week...i kinda miss it, but i can't seem to get back to it

Best Answer

I know it's a lot f work can't move too far away from the kitchen !

Best Answer

when you get it down to a system, it isn't so bad. 15 minutes to throw it all together, 15-20 minutes to knead it, a few hours to rise it, 45 minutes to bake it...as long as you're multitasking and don't try to do it all at once, that's only about 30-45 minutes of concentrated effort.

Best Answer

I use my bread machine

Best Answer

D you get good results from the bread machine?

Best Answer

Yes, although my favorite is French bread... where the machine prepares the dough, then I roll it out and cook it in the actual oven. - DELICIOUS!

Best Answer

I do :-) Great for getting stress out lol

Best Answer

Hehe!

Best Answer

yes,making one now

Best Answer

I use a bread machine only to blend the dough. I remove the dough and put in a suitable pan to allow it to rise. Then I knead it and let it rise again. Then it goes in the oven. There are few aromas greater than baking bread.

Best Answer

Yup! But only cinnamin swirls with raisins!! How do I love thee, let me count the raisins!! lol

Best Answer

I do also got a bread machine but I like to feel the dough

Best Answer