piperrose86 piperrose86 26-30, F 11 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Hobbies

Oh my God, people bleach their skin color

Best Answer

Yes, it's shocking and inexplicable to me.

Best Answer

People would actually risk getting skin Cancer to appear lighter?! That is so wrong in so many ways, I don't even understand why it isn't against the law.

Best Answer

Why make it against the law? People risk poisoning to get a tattoo and permanent damage to get piercings, yet those are legal. If someone wants to do it and it's not hurting others, why not?

Best Answer

It should be against the low not only because it's dangerous because it also just simply transforms you into another skin color? I mean REALLY?

Best Answer

I'm light brown and so jealous of people with darker skin tones...i just find it beautiful and flawless...dont bleach your skin babe ;)

Best Answer

You can use lactic acid peels at a lower concentration for skin cell turnover to help even you out, or even Vitamin C serum. Lightning your skin just shows you have some kind of extreme insecurity or something.

Best Answer

No, because it's unhealthy, and studies show that it literally does not increase one's chance of having relationships or equal treatment.

Best Answer

Works for ring worm

Best Answer

I would LOVE to do that, but it just feels soooooo wrong and unhealthy

Best Answer