lukebryanfan94 lukebryanfan94 18-21, F 2 Answers Jul 7, 2012

What's this?

Best Answer

It's a birth defect where when the mother is in early stages of pregnancy like as soon as 9 weeks when the baby's spine is developing part of it never develops all the way.And most of the time the skin over that part also don't close up.After birth the doctors have to go in and close it all up some.It'll be easier i think to look at this link i found if you would like me to do that? If not i'll just keep tellin you like this.Which way do you want me to do it? Because there's a whoole lot to talk about!!!!!!

Best Answer

Well... my problem is two-fold. I would accept the link, then gonchasing butterflies soon there after abandoning the material. It just happens like that. The second is I would love to learn more, but on this site there is so many innuendo's that I probably would assume you're making a joke.or mockery of.myself, and....well I would still go off chasing butterflies... follow me? That's ok, I understand....

Best Answer