I think they are sad --- who in their right mind would part with money without concrete proof as to where and why it was going!

Best Answer

No. I just think it is useless...its a waste of their breath and time.

Best Answer

Thanks for BA :)

Best Answer

I've asked

Best Answer

I don't blame someone from some part of Africa for scrounging up a little to go to the internet cafe and try his or her luck, but it makes me feel awkward when they ask.

Best Answer

No, I don't get upset; but I really *do* wonder if there are people gullible enough within IP to believe some of these weird and wonderful stories. Some of these can be 'timid' when put alongside hardcore scams, but scams they are.<br />
It isn't too long ago we had a ducumentary about people who fell for the most obviously *dodgy* pieces of scam the mind can imagine; one guy to the tune of £25,000. How can a person part with £25,000 into a scam investment over two years and not even have a receipt for it *or* know the name of the company after the first instalment?<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I'm always surprised when I see it, just like spam. Very inappropriate.

Best Answer

I agree with you when you say very inappropriate.

Best Answer

No, doesn't hurt to ask, who knows!

Best Answer

People have the balls to do that on here? Damn...

Best Answer

They can ask all they want to.

Best Answer