Eastsidegirl Eastsidegirl 41-45, F 4 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Community

In my region they are running an employment program in which employers are encouraged to train new workers, and the federal government will pay for half the employees wages during the training period.

Best Answer

There were a lot of short term census jobs and a few in the clean energy industry. But the stimulus package was a complete failure.

Best Answer

I didn't know the census workers were part of that. I thought that was just part of anticipated workers that are needed very 10 years.

Best Answer

Yes, he gave $8 billion to a federal program which I work for that helps promote school readiness by enhancing the social and cognitive development of children through the provision of educational, health, nutritional, social and other services at no cost to income qualified families that are working or seeking to become self-sufficient

Best Answer

That's one example. But look at the cost.

Best Answer

Yes, but it may look costly but remember those funds were given in 2009 it is now 2012 and we are still operating off those dollars. It has opened 15,000 jobs and over 30 million low-income children and their families have received these comprehensive services to increase their school readiness. Low income does not mean those on welfare, this includes those that are considered low income by Poverty Guidelines.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Huh? I wish he would give me some money so that I can hire a maid.

Best Answer