I have been having this same dream for a while now, the only difference every time is that it seems as though I get more pieces. I dream I am driving through a town but I don't know what town as all signs have no names? Then as I'm going further down the road I see a rolled over vehicle and it gets weird from there I suddenly become the passenger in that vehicle on its final journey. Mind you that this accident did happen in real life but it was not a person I knew. Through talking with my bf it was a friend of his. Why am I having these dreams of a person I never knew? Much less why I am seeing the whole accident happen as if I were right there.
jena0912 jena0912 26-30, F 3 Answers Jun 12 in Health

Also as an added note I am 12 weeks pregnant.

Best Answer

Although some dreams carry subconscious meaning, they're often just pastiches of our recent thoughts and experiences. I suspect that dream falls into the latter category.

Best Answer

The dream came first before knowing anything of this person.

Best Answer

I guess it just disturbed you a lot so you thought about it a lot, now dreaming about it.

Best Answer

The only reason I know about his friend is from talking to him about my dream. The dreams started first.

Best Answer

I dunno then

Best Answer