In your opinion, (you forgot to add that) we all have the right to believe what we believe without being preached to or put down by others.

Best Answer

I think that goes without saying. I don't think that makes debating the finer points off limits. I find that sometimes, more often than I previously thought, atheists and people who have religious or spiritual beliefs do not actually understand what they do and do NOT believe in until they have gotten the chance to "debate" their thoughts. There is a learning comonent to "debate" of aspects like "God" that has no equal. Also sometimes people who are overly sensitive, or kind of painfully weak regarding their beliefs are the first to become very irrate over other people simply trying to have a discussion with them.... They skip to conclusions that they are being put down or "preached to.". I know that being put down or preached to happens but it is usually obvious to others outside the written discussion that this is what is taking place.. If you know what I mean. Btw... When you are writing about your ideas or beliefs stating that it is your opinion is redundant because ideas and beliefs are opinions... Sometimes it is my habit to write "I think..." before writing what I think which is also redundant and expresses a kind of weakness to the argument a.k.a. debate.... like one is not sure about themselves.

Best Answer

It must get really tiring to be right all the time, I don't pretend to know it all or to understand the concept of God or what waits for us when we die. But I have to believe I will see those I have lost again (my husband being number one) otherwise what is the point of all that we go through here and now. I don't expect others to agree or even believe what I do, because it is just that what I need to believe to get me out of bed each day. So do me a faviour Omni don't try and explain it for us. Just let us believe what we believe and you contiue to believe what you believe, don't try and destroy faith or explain it away real faith defies explination.

Best Answer

you are speaking of pantheism?

Best Answer

Well the concept that god can do anything :<br />
Can god create a puzzle God cannot solve<br />
and the fact that we aren't born into perfection (heaven, nirvana, etc) is proof enough that he isn't able to do absolutely anything like it says in most religions<br />
though I do believe god or whatever, whoever or group of whoevers that created all this live forever as that would explain the need for life.<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7aVZE989Tg&feature=related

Best Answer

God is a figment of your imagination the idea only exist in your mind not in reality, <br />
Changing the definition of the word "god" won't make it real.

Best Answer

I'm very sure God is not religious! He is everything else, i'll accept Supernatural! I mean his law is the law of nature, and not the ten commandments! God is God! no other desc<x>ription would do!

Best Answer

One mind here. To me God is the universal rules or equations, almost nothing are understandable by human. There is nothing supernatural, but what are till to be discovered.

Best Answer

I believe that "religion" belongs to people. God is what He is. <br />
And He would be quite natural....the source of what is "natural" for this planet really. Though I can't claim to even begin to understand what His "nature" would be, in the elemental sense. Other than a sort of connection to us, creator and created, and the link that is love, I have as little true knowledge of God than a microbe would have about me. Less even, as I have an idea that God operates on a different plane, and outside of what we call "Time".

Best Answer

And just who or what created your creator?

Best Answer

I have no idea. I don't know that He was created. If I can't even understand myself completely, how would a mind like mine even begin to understand the origins of God?????

Best Answer

Kitty..... "God" is energetic in nature. It has no beginning (birth) or end (death.) it is the fabric of everything.. It is a Field of energy that some have named the Quantum Field or the Zero Point Field. Energy does not cease to exist nor is it manifest from nothing.... Energy can only change form and travel. This is what "God" is.

Best Answer

You can deduce that sense everything is energy and everything exists as a smaller system within a larger system of energy including your body, and "God" is the omnipresent, the omniscient, and omnipotent then it is the Macrocosmic system of energy that interconnects all other systems and is NOT a sub-system to any larger system because there are no larger systems than "God.". Energy never ceases to exist but only changes form and travels.

Best Answer

Yes but your definition doesn't require worship or religion and so to refer to it as God is pointless.

Best Answer

There is more to it than that. The cause of all suffering is the fact most do not know who they are or why they are here. When you understand you are a part of this infinite energetic web of interrelated energetic system, all in their own way evolving to higher frequencies and faster vibrations of energy, then you realize who you are. For yourself, meaning is found. You realize you are here as an energetic system interrelating to other systems simply evolving and doing this by learning (acquiring data through being). Then you begin to realize a lot of other aspects of reality....... "God" cannot be a "God" if it is thought to require worship. We have the perpencity toward reverence.... And being in "awe" which are good feelings... "worship" is for the worshiper. It has nothing to do with the worship-ee for if the worship-ee was that vain, that insecure, that superficial as to require and need worship than there could be no doubt that "it" is unworthy of worship and/or awe of any kind.

Best Answer

ur right baby. God is supreme. He is niether religious nor supernatural. God is omnipresent and all pervasive. God is great.

Best Answer