I just don't see le point "/ do share your thoughts please
hsdfid hsdfid 18-21, F 4 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Beliefs

What's this? Another attempt to suggest people aren't responsible for their bad behaviour?

Best Answer

hahaha you can say that

Best Answer

Next they will be calling selfishness a disease.

Best Answer

You might as well ask if anyone believes in alien anal probes. It's a scientific theory, a useful metaphor or explanation, and not a conspiracy theory or meant to be taken literally as an explanation for life, the universe, and everything.

Best Answer

that is why I asked because I like to hear what people have to say :p

Best Answer

It's the most useful explanation anyone's come up with for evolution yet, but there is actually a new theory in physics called Quantum Darwinism that suggests evolution is inherent in everything including the laws of nature themselves.

Best Answer

I havent heard of that theory before cheers for sharing I'd love to read a bit more about it...

Best Answer

Google is your friend, but it's a very modern theory and there isn't much on it written for the lay person. Suffice it to say it makes no metaphysical assumptions whatsoever, has passed it's first test, and they're working on developing others.

Best Answer

Oh alright :) thanks again

Best Answer

I havnt heard the theory before but some peple ive met leave absolutly no other explaination

Best Answer