I just wonder, because I was watching her performance and first of all her singing was awful... and she wasn't really dancing... she was trying to look as sexual as possible! And I'm watching it wondering who is actually enjoying this? I mean other than the obvious people at home with their hands down their pants... ugh gross.
emstem emstem 22-25, F 22 Answers Aug 26, 2013 in Movies & TV

Oh that performance was so awful....so cringeworthy.... how could anyone not love it? ;-)

Best Answer

Are you kidding me!?<br />
I LOVE that borderline *****! Her bad hair, terrible lipstick, always sticking her tongue out....she's like Sinead O'Connor but you know...NOT talented. Oh, and more skanky. But that's what makes her entertaining! Even if my 6 foot tall, 250+ pound brother twerks better than she ever will.<br />
I still can't stop cracking up every time I see "We Can't Stop."<br />
But I mean.....if Hollywood Undead is playing, I'm going to go see them instead.

Best Answer

HHAH.... what WHOAMI said!

Best Answer

It is kind of odd to go from sweet Disney girl to Satan's ***** in such a short time span.

Best Answer

Not really, a LOT of them have gone like that! Look up Illuminati and stars, or something around that mark and you may get a surprise.

Best Answer

I don't really buy into the whole illuminati thing but yea Disney does have a bad track record but I'm not so sure if it's Disneys fault, the music industries, or ours. They first and foremost cater to the consumer. If there was no market for this type of objectification then there wouldn't be any (or at least not as flagrant)

Best Answer

She never could sing. She's a better **** than she is an artist. I think she's found her true calling.

Best Answer

no she is stuck up

Best Answer

Does anyone remember when Madonna first started rebelling and everyone thought she was terrible.. What about 'The Rose'? Elvis? The Beach Boys.?<br />
**** Happens and people change. 'We cant stop' is pretty much a video of how stupid friends can be at a house party when no one judging is watching.. YOU SHOULD SEE MY HOUSE PARTIES!!

Best Answer

She should have done it nude and been over it.

Best Answer

I just watched it, lol it cracked me up. You gotta love Americans.

Best Answer

When she was starting to change her image after she was finished with the Hannah Montana phase, she seemed jaded or something in her attitude....saw her on a talk show and saw nothing charismatic about her, just like she was there talking and trying to promote her new career phase & image makeover. She didn't appear to have a normal level of energy for someone her age either. I don't care for her songs, they seem contrived or packaged like the canned laughter on most sit-coms. After her performance last night I kind of feel embarrassed for any future children she might have, it was that bad.

Best Answer

Miley Cyrus = BORING little tart

Best Answer

Who?

Best Answer

Sniffle.... I MISS THE OLD MILEY!!!!!!

Best Answer

I like her more than I like people who ask questions about her. So there's that...

Best Answer

Well, she scared the kids so...

Best Answer

yeah id hit it

Best Answer

Um, HELL no.<br />
I mean really? She looks like THIS.😜

Best Answer