Nope. I was so ready when that guy said to me, "I want that *****", I just let him take it.

Best Answer

I do remember... I was young and curious and excited - and sooo proud of myself after it :) And no, I definitely don't regret!

Best Answer

yes I lost me in they hay stack to the village *****(she weighs over 300lbs now)at 16 didnt even take my boots off. Probably lasted 30 seconds. My second time was with a prostitute my brothers bought my for my high school graduation wonder why i have intimacy issues?

Best Answer

i was almost raped....by my step-dad's friend.anyhow i got managed to ran away but at that time the fatal damage had been done. so i feel regrets.....

Best Answer

I sneaked out of the house with my friend. Went to a remote lake and did it with my first BF. lol<br />
I regret that. I wish it was with my second bf.<br />
I have only had 3 BF's. <br />
1st: lasted 2 years<br />
2nd: lasted 2 years<br />
3rd: (mistake) 2 months

Best Answer

You are 'only' 18-21 and you say you 'only' had 3 BFs. Who are you judging yourself on? I have only had 2 GFs in all my life that involved sex and no, I have never been with a guy either. btw, I lost mine to a hooker, I had to pay to lose it so are you still feeling sorry for yourself when you judge yourself against me. It seems that is my calling in this world is to make others feel better about themselves. you have had one more relationship then me and you are half my age.

Best Answer

Wow, you took a lot out of my little opinion, and you seemed to have a lot to say about it. By me saying I have only had three bfs, it was only simply stating that the first one was the one I regret, and i wished to lose it to the second one. No one is comparing anyone to anyone, let alone someone I know nothing about. I don't feel sorry for myself at all. I have a great life and im surrounded by great people, there is no need to feel sorry for my self. Now if you had a lot to say about MY simple opinion, over all the opinions of the billions of people on this world, then I can imagine what you have to say about this opinion of mine.
Please, I have a lot more to worry about, then hurt and judge people. I'm not on this website to judge. That's the whole point of this website is to not be judge and to share your opinions.
Now, please don't yhink I offended you.
I only stated the amount of bfs I had so you could understand
#1 regret
#2 loved and miss
#3 mistake.
How is this offending you? Beats me.
Thanks, and lets not get off on the wrong foot.
:)

Best Answer

My *** ened up frozen to the floor of a wooden cabin; I lost a good size patch of skin. Regret? Yeah. I'd call it that

Best Answer

As a young guy you cant even believe your luck, what is to regret? In retrospect we might regret WHO we lost it to but thats another story.

Best Answer

Not the way I lost it, but the ******* I lost it to!

Best Answer

I didn't loose it I gave it to the woman who would later become my wife, who I loved very much...... (ok the tramp ran off 8 years later and left me and the kids.... but at the time......)

Best Answer

That's sweet in a regrettable sort of way

Best Answer

I don't regret what I chose to do.

Best Answer

I regret all the fornication and sin I engaged in.

Best Answer

I still have mine's :)

Best Answer

Keep it until marriage, do yourself a huge favor.

Best Answer

I thought you were kidding

Best Answer

HA! nah... Woodmankayl is right. Mine's gonna be saved after marriage.

Best Answer

Yes, sat on my He man action figure on the bus so I wouldn't lose it if I fell asleep. Bus driver then decided to go down an unmaintained gravel road.

Best Answer

Who I lost it to bothers me more than the way. She was a woman more than twice my age. A great teacher, but it took me years to get past simply being a performer and to really enjoy the experience.

Best Answer