Tapsalot Tapsalot 46-50, M 16 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Community

Yes, I used to see it when I was a little kid. Some of the guests were lame, but some were decent. I'm pretty sure I saw a few greats on there (Dean Martin, Bing Crosby, etc.) but I could be mis-remembering about that.<br />
I did like that "good night, sleep tight" song they used to always play at the end of the show.

Best Answer

Yes, my father insisted it was "wunnerful, wunnerful, wonderful"

Best Answer

sparkles and grey haired people and crooning and piano, thats all i remember

Best Answer

start the bubble machine, I sure do, it was sunday night torture time at grandmas<br />
we were allowed to watch Walt Disney, then were tortured for 2 hours with wild world of sport and the Lawrence Welk Show while my parents visited my grandparents

Best Answer

yes!!....and ya know what....as a saxophone pla<x>yer and a musician......some of it was cool....other parts not so much.....but it was on every saturday night when the grandparents came to visit

Best Answer

yes and i met his son a few years ago. he was an idiot that just came to Cali from Alaska. when his dad was on top the son got into drugs really bad, jail time too.

Best Answer

Yes. Torture hour is what my brother and I used to call it.

Best Answer

saw the reruns........ain't you the same age as me?

Best Answer

Hell yes. My grandparents watched it every Sunday night. "A one-a, a two-a, a three-a" champagne bubbles!

Best Answer

No, but the snl mock is hilarious :)

Best Answer

Yes.....I'm that old.<br />

Best Answer

nope, but then again, your must be in the usa, we only get **** shows here in the uk lmao

Best Answer

Yes, and boy did it suck!

Best Answer