is it a girls magazine...i think so

Best Answer

basically, had all the hot actors n bands in it.

Best Answer

I used to wag high school to go down to the local milkbar, buy Tigerbeat and catch up on the latest with the Bay City Rollers.

Best Answer

Yes! Back in the fab 60s. I bought it every month because I was a huge Monkees fan. I know it was a girls' magazine, but the pics and text were great. Back then, they were featured in every issue, along with Dino, Desi and Billy, Sajid Khan, Bobby Sherman. By the time David Cassidy hit it big, I lost interest. I was beginning to listen to the Beatles, harder rock, and progressive rock. By then, it was CREEM.

Best Answer

Yeah, I remember seeing them on the magazine stand at the supermarket.

Best Answer

Yeah. Every now and then you can find an issue for sale on ebay.

Best Answer

for real? im gana have to check that out. all mine burned when house burnt down, lost it all. but that cool to know.

Best Answer

Yes I grew up in 80's:) I use to spend my allowance on it had duranduran,sting,brianbloom etc..I even had a ad in there for penpals

Best Answer

wow i did the penpal thing too.

Best Answer

Sure I remember... back then it was the only way you could ever see new pics of your favorite artists. Alice Cooper, David Bowie, Elton John... anybody who was happening was in that mag. I couldn't wait for each new issue to hit the stands.

Best Answer

i couldnt wait either

Best Answer

Yup. I think it still exists.

Best Answer