This past week the Russian news, Pravda, published a scathing editorial criticizing "O'bomber" for being a communist. Has the world turned upside down or what? Is it time for freedom loving Americans to move to Russia?
DozerDan DozerDan 66-70, M 4 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Politics

Part of my work involves modern day Russia and I can tell you that you'd be surprised by the pace of economic development there. It is truly a hotbed for entrepreneurs, and the government does all it can to encourage the trend.

Best Answer

Last night at a meeting of "grass roots" Republicans there was some discussion about leaving the US now that it has become communist. Russia was mentioned as a place that now seems to have more freedom and opportunity than so many failing socialist/communist nations.

Best Answer

Not sure that the US is actually communist yet, but for sure there are many opportunities in Russia. Keep in mind that it's a huge country -- far larger than even the U.S. But it is a different language and culture, so it's not always easy to transplant there as a foreigner. This is what I'm told, anyway.

Best Answer

haha, good to see that satire is not yet dead

Best Answer

The wheel is turning and you can't slow down<br />
You can't let go and you can't hold on<br />
You can't go back and you can't stand still<br />
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will<br />
Robert Hunter

Best Answer

Great to see these lyrics quote here. I recognize these from a song by the Jerry Garcia Band. (He did some good stuff separate from the Dead!)

Best Answer

I used to be religious about the dead. Never followed shows or anything though. I was either too together or not together enough to follow them.

Best Answer

LOL, yep. Pretty much the same here back in the day. I saw the JGB once and the caught the rest of them 3 other times. That's nothing compared to most deadheads.

Best Answer

I grew up then- have a cite- wanna read that

Best Answer

It was from last Saturday issue of Pravda. Check the Op-Ed page.

Best Answer

danka

Best Answer