Hi Amber...well, I'm female so this question may not apply, but yes, I "do'" still believe in Chivalry...I always open doors for ppl in wheelchairs or offer to help older ppl with groceries, doors, etc. and almost always walk up to elderly people in the store, put my hand on their arm and making eye contact, say "hello, how are you today?" because I think that so many elderly people feel invisible...and I try to go out of my way to give a compliment of some kind to someone who appears to be sad...

Best Answer

My husband does. He is like the only 19 year old I know who knows how to treat not only a woman, but people in general. It was very impressive when we met.

Best Answer

wow ur a lucky girl. there arent alot of men his age who are as mature as he seems to be.

Best Answer

Oh he's not mature. Lol, but I am lucky. He is very good hearted.

Best Answer

haha ooh well ur still lucky :P

Best Answer

Real men do, yes!

Best Answer

One thing I can take from my childhood that I am proud of are my manners.<br />
I'm always one to open a door for someone, anyone, especially ladies. I also say "please", "thank you" and always say a clear "Your welcome" when somebody thanks me for something. I hear to many mumbled "welcome" by to many people to often and often times nothing at all. If a stranger stops me on the street asking for directions, I always happily give them the information if I know it. I'll pick up an item dropped by an elderly person. If I'm in a checkout line with a basket full of items and the people behind me are only holding a few, I let them cut ahead of me in line. I don't interupt people's conversations unless it's important that I do then I'll say "excuse me" instead of just blasting into something. Anyway those are just a few of the things instilled in me as a youngster that I continue to practice today. Some were taught, others learned through simple observation.

Best Answer

wow there need to be more people like you. :]

Best Answer

It is such a turn on when they do.

Best Answer

yessssssssssss baby. when beautiful girs like u r around we show our chivalry.

Best Answer

It's just basic manners. Open the door for women and the elderly, stand when someone's leaving, simple stuff. I don't see why one shouldn't practice chivalry.

Best Answer

exactly! i wish everyone had some sense of kindness toward others, even strangers.

Best Answer

Chivalry was put to sleep long ago. As exemplified on the Costa Concordia.

Best Answer

not much on ep. but in general yes i do.

Best Answer

I do all the time.At least what was written down.

Best Answer