I stopped playing a few years ago when it got insanely expensive. My partner and I had planned to go for a date, then we realized that it was going to cost 13$ for each of us just to play HALF the course... if we wanted to do the whole thing, 20 each.<br />
We figured we could spend 40$ somewhere else and enjoy it a lot more.

Best Answer

its better if you want to have fun because most of us dont want to take it seriously and real golf course is harder to play with it rips away the fun of it especially in hot or rainy seasons plus Creamsicle is right about that its way too expensive whether you like long courses orminature golf i had a friend who gave up on golf plus he bought a expensive club and yet the course is more expensive than the club even tho i'm interested in mini and long course golf

Best Answer

Yes, I am the world champion at it.

Best Answer

What are you titles?

Best Answer

Mini Golf Champion (of the Whole Damn World) 2011...

Best Answer

Wow that question brings back memories, now I want to go mini golfing.

Best Answer

Oh yeah. Love it, but my wife isn't a fan. We have a nice outdoor course in our town and a nice indoors one close. My grandson's birthday party was held at the indoor one last October. It was a blast. With four and five year olds, we didn't keep score. Just had fun.

Best Answer

I LOVE minature golf! Yeah, it's a silly, mindless, distraction... but so is Extreme Mixed Martial Arts... and much more family friendly! Long live the Windmill Obstuction! LOL

Best Answer

It's popular where I live. God damn tourists.

Best Answer

I remember doing it once when I was little.

Best Answer

I'm horrible at that game, but it's usually good for a few laughs. I have taken my kids a few times. They loved it.

Best Answer

I think it makes me look bad too but for the kids why not. Thks!

Best Answer