Please inbox me if you do.
Sara94Me Sara94Me 18-21, F 4 Answers Jun 18 in Health

many people do, what is your question about these medications?

Best Answer

Do you?

Best Answer

I was diagnosed with clinical depression by my doctor. He referred me to a psychologist but I never went and prescribed Effexor. I'm scared to take it. I just want to know about the side effects and if I would be able to get off them anytime without withdrawal or dependence

Best Answer

Most side effects of anti-depressant in teenager is suicidal thoughts. If you started to take them, you want to get off them gradually, rather then immediately cut them off. There are almost always withdraw.

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

May I ask the name of the drug?

Best Answer

Effexor XR.

Best Answer

Ohh thats what I was prescibed! Can you please tell me about your experience with it. You can inbox me for privacy. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Best Answer

I have in the past , for me zoloft worked best. I think antidepressants are best used in short term treatment.

Best Answer

My doctor prescibed Effexor (Venlafaxine). How are the side effects of ur meds and are u able to stop them without withdrawal or dependence?

Best Answer

I take Effexor. DO NOT just stop taking it.

Best Answer

Can you please tell me about it? How was your experience taking it. I'm terrified to start it.

Best Answer

I take that drug. It works quickly, and I'd say with in days of taking it, you should feel the anti depressant kicking in. I've been on it a year this go round, and it's worked wonderfully.

Best Answer

Oh thank u!

Best Answer

But do u think it would be easy to stop it? Or would u become agitated and dependent on it?

Best Answer

I took zoloft and lexapro. Stopping them was easy but the side effects were horrible. They have sexual side effects for men. I am not sure about what they do to women. They also occasionally have "zapping" effects . I don't know how else to call them. Other than your brain feels like it's getting a buzz. It doesn't hurt , it's just a weird sensation .

Best Answer