omgseriously omgseriously 36-40, F 4 Answers Mar 30, 2012

I take 200mg Provigil in the morning. My Psychiatrist said that he could add another 200mg in the afternoon for a total of 400mg.

Best Answer

Hello!...I take Nuvigil 250 mg daily it is not enough to properly function for me. Im am still batteling daytime sleepiness it comes and goes and makes me a very sleepy employee to have around. I constantly battle to stay awake it sucks but without that Nuvigil I wouldnt even be human. So I am now going to be going back to my Doctor to see what I can take along with the Nuvigil to make my day work for me. I was also taking Effexor XR with the Nuvigil that helped alot with the muscle control but gave me to much eyepressure into blurriness so I am now backing that off and can see alot more clearly these days. Please do tell me about your experiences taking Nuvigil or Provigil.

Sleepie

Best Answer

I am on a very low dose of Provigil, 100 mg i save them and double them for days when I really need to function. Bad I know. It is a life changing drug. I don't have narcolepsy or shift work I am just damn tired all the time. If given the chance, I could sleep my whole life away. My doc put me on wellbutrin to help support the Provigil. Who knows if it's doing anything, I don't notice much. Thank you so much for answering!!!

Best Answer