connie274 connie274 61-65, F 17 Answers Apr 25, 2012

It can be just as good and healthy of a relationship as a man who is ten years older than a woman.<br />
Life is too short not to enjoy it. Blast anyone who tells you differently. You are old enough and wise enough to know what is best for you. Indulge in happiness when it comes your way. It doesn't always come around when we want it too.

Best Answer

Any relationship can be healthy or not.... Age really doesn't matter as long as both people are consenting adults.

Best Answer

That's exactly what my love has said to me, infpisme.
Thank you for answering.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Given that both are in the right (i.e. a similar) place in life, sure. I have a friend who is 20 and is dating a 31 year old woman. She doesn't act it at all (other than being a touch more intelligent/knowledgeable than average, she's perfectly comfortable hanging out with his 20-21 year old friends, isn't really established financially or looking to start a family, etc.), so it works. Oh, and she's insanely hot to boot.

Best Answer

Of course it can work! Imo age doesn't matters at all. Its the love that two people have between them and that's all that counts.

Best Answer

Depends on how nice of a butt she has....no seriously ...it doesn't matter what I or anybody else thinks. All that matters is that the older woman and younger man think it will work. :)

Best Answer

Yes, my father is married to a woman ten years older than he is. Maybe there is something to that, marrying an older woman, no one else can stand him.

Best Answer

LOL thisisevenlessfunnow :)

Best Answer

I've been married to a woman 14.5 yrs older than me for 20yrs together for almost 24. It's been a trip and quite a story i may share someday, but not this day :)

Best Answer

I think so..especially if they have very similar interests, have compatibility, and chemistry, yes!!!

Best Answer

A few years ago I would have answered.."sure it can work if they genuinely love each other"...but now? My thinking tends to lean the other way. Relationships are difficult under the best of circumstances, and frankly many don't last. Adding an impediment, albeit small, as many issues are larger than age difference, only makes the chance of success that much less.

Best Answer

mate... your glass is half full ... not half empty...
remember that.

Best Answer

Thanks for your honest answer, missysueoo. In our case, my love and I are also on the same page spiritually. That means a lot to us both.

Best Answer

Ask Ashton.

Best Answer

why not.

Best Answer