Well I wouldn't particularlly call them morons per say, just their belife system can be very flawed, judgmental, controlling, and wrongly hateful at some points.

Best Answer

Are all homosexual men pedophiles?

Best Answer

you know it's fact.

Best Answer

no - but I think mormons are christians

Best Answer

Well played.

Best Answer

most religions are hypocritical. It would be silly not to read about them all before considering such a question.

Best Answer

Uh, have you ever met another human being? We all act like morons from time to time.

Best Answer

wow humans arent perfect? i had no idea :l.... some believe in a talking snake and women came from mans rib while others believe evolution...one sounds a little better than the other

Best Answer

I think organized religion in general attracts morons. I think the belief system has many good merits, but when you start relying on the interpretations of others you are treading on dangerous ground.

Best Answer

i dont, how come you do?

Best Answer

im very realistic.

Best Answer

There are two of us sitting here and we both say yes

Best Answer

I am a christian and I am not a moron thanks. terrible thing to call someone.

Best Answer

you believe in a talking snake made the first girl on earth eat an apple and thats why child birth is painful.......you dont sound that bright

Best Answer

I believe in a higher power, I don't believe in that part of it.

Best Answer